Character Creation and Advancement
Creating Your Character
- 15 point-buy using the standard dice roll for Pathfinder (Pg. 16 Core Rulebook)
- Average starting gold for your character class
- Maximum HP at 1st level
- Select two traits (available on the SRD, or the Adv. Player’s Guide and various other books)
Advancing Your Character
- Use the “Medium” experience table
- Gain 75% (rounded down) of your maximum HD
Character Death & Replacement
- In the unfortunate event of character death, you will create a new character at the average group level or the previous character’s level, which ever is lower.
- Voluntary character retirement is highly frowned upon and will therefor be accessed an experience penalty. The new character will start one level below average party level or one level below the previous character’s level, which ever is lower.
- Note that attempts to kill your character on purpose to avoid the retirement penalty will not grant any reprieve. If the GM deems the death intentonal then the same rules as retirement apply.